bloXplatter bloXplatter

Eddicted @_@

I couldnt resist but had to play it again and again.. nicely done and like the simple style.

Kill The Pacman Kill The Pacman

addicting!

this damn pac man is eddicting. it melted my ciggerette in my hand lol.

Stargazer Stargazer

lol kicku!

before the first boss.. after taking the laser.. gives me a mushihime sama kinda feeling lol... not much but i got that feeling only watching at my ship n evading without looking where im shooting.

Paranormal Shark Activity Paranormal Shark Activity

Neat!

liked the way u came up with the update on character and that "no soup fin board" lol. ive rad the previous reviews i had to agree on 11131998 on some points but not all.. since this is a survival game i like the way it is..

i like his (11131998) idea on check points too as an option.. still it wont make sense since this is repetitive. also jumping part n controling in the air, i kinda felt the same way as him. after playing it two three times i got the idea of its physics n stuff.

The only thing that i expected in this kinda game was after the surprise entrance from the shark.. i was expecting a panic, chasing kinda back music lol..
nicely done and enjoyed it.

ThinXIII responds:

About the music I thought it be a good idea to use a more panicking kinda music but it just gets too depressing since your gonna be hearing it from the start to finish.

Thanks man, and glad you enjoyed it! :D

KillerZ:ASSG KillerZ:ASSG

ok.

i like the idea. but only one kill and thats it? we have to wait another couple of weeks for u to upload and kill another again and so on?
too short.............

Naruto Dating Sim Naruto Dating Sim

O_o

is there a preloader in this game.. i couldnt see a thing ... or is a prob with my browser?

Mutants Mutants

I like it.

its cool. that u've included to have changes in his costume, stage selects & some other useful options. . . . but i got kinda mad when i played it. Mutants running all over me.